Sleipnir 3 for Windows (3.7.4) released!category : for Windows, Sleipnir 4
The Sleipnir 3 for Windows (3.7.4) web browser was released today with some fixes to reported issues and implementations of requests.
In Sleipnir 3 for Windows 3.7.4 we have fixed issues and met rab related requests
In Sleipnir, “Shink and display” tab style in response to the client width is used by default, but we have received reports that when the width of tabs become too small, it is easy to click the close button by mistake and that when setting the tab style to “Multi-lines”, I want to fix the tab width, so we have answered these requests.
In this release, we have made some improvements and fixes based on the requests of users.
– “Show close button in tabs” setting added to Customize|Tab|Tab
– Tab width fixed when displaying tabs in multi-lines
– “Open new tabs by about:blank” setting inherited when creating new tab group.
– “Active page” added to Customize|Client|Start/Home|Homepage
– Initial assignment value of tab group left double click changed to “Protect group”
– WebKit version changed to 537.4
– “Right double click” added to mouse assignments
Thank you for reporting these issues!
Please check out the release notes for further information.