Sleipnir Mobile for Android 2.9.1 releasedcategory : for Android, Sleipnir Mobile
Today, we released Sleipnir Mobile for Android 2.9.1 featuring fixes to text selection issues and added actions.
The main modifications are as follows:
- Not being able to select text on Xperia Z / Xperia AX issue fixed
- Page related actions moved to address bar long press menu
- Open in new tab added to long press menu of images
- Added actions: bookmark list, history list, gesture settings
- Not being able to bookmark bookmarklet links issue fixed
- Stability improved
We are sorry for the long inconvenience for users experiencing the freezing issue for selected text when using Xperia Z / Xperia AX. We hope that you will be able to browse much more comfortably from now on.
Menu and page long press menu rearranged and some functions moved to address bar long press menu
When fixing the text selection issue, we made changes so that when performing a long press on text that is not a link nor an image, text selection starts. Due to this, the page long press menu became difficult to open, so we moved the functions to the address bar long press menu. We have also rearranged the menu from the menu button.
It can be classified like below:
- ・Address bar long press menu
- ⇒ Operations related to the displayed page
- ・Page long press menu
- ⇒ Operations related to links or images being held down
- ⇒ Other functions
About Sleipnir Mobile for Android
Sleipnir Mobile for Android is the 1-step Web browser that you won’t want to leave once you have tried it. You can use it on your smartphone or tablet device.
Sleipnir Mobile for Android features gestures adjusted by the millimeter for speed and precision, tabs with lightning fast “Open” “Close” “Switch”, and customization to cut your daily browsing into a third.