Sleipnir 4 for Mac (4.5.2) released!category : for Mac, Sleipnir 4
Hi, this is Eita.
I’m excited to announce that Sleipnir 4 for Mac (4.5.2) Black Edition has been released today!
It’s been almost two years since the last update, we’re terribly sorry to have kept you waiting such a long time.
This update mainly focuses on the OS X 10.11 El Capitan stabilities and incorporates the following improvements and modifications based on your recent feedback.
With this version, we’ve changed the minimum system requirement to Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. For Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard users, please consider upgrading the OS.
Improvements and Modifications
- Changed the minimum system requirement from Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard to Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Addressed security vulnerabilities in Sparkle framework
- Fixed crashes that happen randomly on OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Fixed an issue that thumbnail overlaps search bar and it prevents entering characters
- Fixed a crash that happens by opening a bookmark that is just sync-ed
- Fixed an issue that SmartSearch is not selectable on OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Fixed a crash that is caused by selecting “Search Dictionary” command
- Fixed an issue that causes log-in failure with various Web services in Fenrir Pass
- Fixed an issue that Facebook posts are not displayed in Site Update Shared Pages
- Improved usability of search bar by activating it when creating a new tab
- Fixed an issue that “Full screen display” menu is duplicated
- Supports new domain names
- Supports System Preferences > General > Appearance > Use dark menu bar and Dock
- Improved localizations
Sleipnir 4 Mac App Store edition is still in testing. As soon as the test completes, we’ll release it at the Mac App Store.
Click here for the differences of Black Edition and Mac App Store edition.
We will continue to make improvements based on your feedback,so thank you for your continued support of Sleipnir 4 for Mac!